BMAT WORK BOOK
If you can’t attend the Crash Course, but really, really want the book! The workbook contains strategies, tips and guides on improving your BMAT score quickly.
BMAT Workbook In A Nutshell
We know you’re busy. Here’s the need-to-know information about the BMAT Workbook.
- It’s a 250+ page A4 book that takes you through the BMAT test, from A-Z. You’ll learn key strategies, work through examples and be given practice questions to practice (duh) with.
- The workbook was created to be used alongside our Crash Courses, but works perfectly well as a standalone preparation tool. See our Crash Course reviews.
- The entire book is written by Oxbridge medical students who have been teaching applicants about how to do well in the BMAT for 6+ years.
- We go through the Section 1 Thinking Skills section in-depth. You’ll see all the question types and how to answer them effectively.
- We cover the entire specification/syllabus for BMAT Section 2. However, you won’t find any fluff or extra jargon in our book – you’ll only learn what you need to know.
- We cover Section 3 in-depth, going through the marking criteria, how to choose your question, plan your essay, how to write it and much, much more!
- If money is an issue, we offer an extremely generous bursary scheme here.
BMAT Workbook Overview
The Workbook is one of the most complimented features of our course. It takes the form of a gigantic, 250-page A4 e-book. Our students tend to find it intimidating initially, but when they read through the content inside, they realise it’s clear and accessible, with no unnecessary jargon or flowery language. We’ve also injected a ‘bit of banter’ (to quote one of our students), which ‘makes it quite a fun read’ apparently.
Table of Contents
The Table of Contents is often a good indicator as to the content of a book. Here’s what ours looks like.
Written guides and time-saving strategies to all Critical Thinking question types and Problem-Solving questions. We’ve got a load of example questions as well for you to practice with as well. Fully worked solutions exist for every question in the workbook.
Here you’ll find a selection of notes from Physics, Biology and Chemistry. The notes will be your knowledge reference for this Section throughout your preparation. The workbook comes with a handy checklist so you can mark off what you know – along with practice questions to test your knowledge with!
Our Section 3 chapter contains information about our time management strategy for the writing task, along with some critiqued example essays. You’ll also learn about the marking criteria and how your Section 3 score is used by Admissions Tutors at universities.
Hundreds and hundreds of students have attended our courses and used our resources. In this page, you can find their unedited reviews of us.