This website is run by 6med LTD, a company registered at Companies House under number 8826936. Our registered VAT number is 207429418.
Throughout this document, the terms “us”, “our” and “6med” refer to 6Med LTD, and all directors, employees, contractors or other representatives of 6Med. The phrases “The website” or “our website” refer to the domain www.6med.co.uk and all pages within it.
The term “Our services” refers to any documentation, guidance or support offered, whether paid for or free of charge. Words in their singular include the plural and vice versa. Examples are included for illustrative purposes only and do not limit the interpretation of this contract.
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE USING OUR WEBSITE OR PURCHASING OUR SERVICES. PLEASE ALSO CONTINUE TO READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS REGULARLY, AS WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MODIFY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HERE DESCRIBED AT ANY TIME, IN ANY WAY AND FOR ANY REASON WITHOUT PRIOR WARNING.
These terms and conditions apply to any and all use of this website (www.6med.co.uk) and our services, including our in school support, courses and events and mentoring and support schemes. By using this website, you agree that you are fully aware of our terms and conditions at the point of use, that you have read and understood them in their entirety and agreed to fully abide by these terms. If you have any confusion or uncertainty regarding the meaning or interpretation of anything listed in this document, please contact us – we will be happy to provide clarification. Alternatively, please refrain from using our website and/or services.
No addition to, variation of, exclusion or attempted exclusion of any of these Conditions will be binding on 6med LTD unless in writing and signed by a duly authorised representative of 6med LTD.
In using or accessing this website, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
- Copyright and Acceptable Use
1.1 You may copy electronically, save and print portions of the website for your own personal use. These portions of the website must clearly reference the source: 6Med or www.6med.co.uk.
1.2 You may share the website with others, with or without the understanding that they might also use the enclosed information for the same purpose outlined above in 1.1.
1.3 However, neither information on the website nor any of our resources (including, but not limited to our website content, mock papers or worked solutions) may be shared without the express permission, in writing, from ourselves prior to any action occurring. Any such permission we provide will detail exactly how the information can and cannot be used, and the permission provided must not in any way be exceeded.
1.4 Electronic copies of our resources or services provided, including but not limited to question books, worked solutions, ninja question banks, Personal Statement and BMAT Essay editing service are only accessible for a maximum of 12 months and are non-refundable.
1.5 No information from the website may be used for any teaching, tutoring or guidance purposes, except with our consent and prior written permission.
1.6 The information enclosed on the website may not be used to generate income of any kind, or to otherwise support any commercial undertaking.
1.7 No data or information made available on or by this website, or in or by any of our resources as described above, may be used in connection with or to support any business or commercial undertaking (including both for and not-for profit).
1.8 All text (and the information represented therein), design, graphics, charts, tables, graphs and other material, and the selection and arrangement thereof, in this website and our associated publications remain our intellectual property in perpetuity. Likewise, our logos, micrologo and favicon and slogans remain our intellectual property. These may not be reproduced, modified or used for any purpose outside their original source, without our express prior written permission. In particular, logos or trademarks of 6Med may not be used to suggest links to or endorsements of any other services of any kind without our express written permission
1.9 Any other use of materials on this website (including without limitation any reproduction, modification, distribution or republication) without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
1.10 All documents, mock papers, and packs that are purchased are sent via email in a .pdf format unless explicitly stated otherwise. These documents may have electronic settings which make copying and reproduction harder; likewise they may be set to be perishable at any time at our absolute discretion. This is in accordance with our intellectual property policy.
1.11 In special cases, documents may be modified to suit your needs (dyslexia, SEN…). We should be made aware of your requirements at least 72 hours prior purchase. If any document is paid for before submitting your request, we cannot guarantee the modifications will be possible and refunds will not be issued.
1.12 If you believe a document has perished prematurely and this is affecting your preparation in any way please contact us with the details and we will seek to promptly resolve the matter.
1.13 All rights are reserved unless explicitly granted.
- Indemnity and/or Limitations of Liability
2.1 No representations, warranties or terms of any kind are made in respect of this website or its contents, (including, without limitation, any views or comment made, any blog content and the content of our members resources) other than those required by law.
2.2 All information provided on the website or in any associated documents is to be considered guidance only. Your use of such information and/or data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
2.3 We expressly exclude, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all liability of 6med LTD Ltd, its directors, employees, contractors or other representatives for any loss, howsoever arising, suffered or claimed to be suffered as a result of your use of this website, any of our information sources or our services. Additionally, we make no promises or guarantees regarding the accuracy or efficacy of any information, or any interpretation thereof, provided by the website, our resources, our services or in any other way by 6Med.
2.4 Any information provided by 6Med in any format is to be considered guidance, and every individual is responsible for choosing how they wish to use such information in light of that.
2.5 In brevity, 6Med is purely an advisory service; 6Med does not make any guarantees regarding the outcome of any admissions tests or university applications and cannot be held liable for any unsuccessful outcomes.
2.6 All our content is the personal opinion of the author. They are unofficial, to be used only as a guide and 6Med takes no responsibility for their accuracy and will not be held liable for any losses associated with their usage.
- User Data and Confidentiality
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties. However, regarding the use of customer/user data, following terms and conditions apply:
3.1 We reserve the right to retain for our own use customer details that you have provided us. This is to ensure we continue to provide you with the very best service on any future occasions that you contact us.
3.2 If you would like a copy of any personal information we hold about you, please submit a written request to us and this can be arranged for a £10 administrative charge.
3.3 If you would like to be completely removed from our database then please contact us explaining your wishes and we will promptly honour your request free of charge.
3.4 Occasionally 6Med take photographs of the school and public workshops and courses. 6Med may use these images in marketing materials, publications, displays, their website and social media sites. Students attending the workshops and courses will often appear in the images taken. To comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 6Med needs your permission before photographs of the student(s) can be taken.
Condition of Use:
1) The images taken will be of the activities undertaken throughout the day, showing the students and 6Med in a positive light.
2) Embarrassing or distressing images will not be used and images will not be associated with negative or sensitive issues.
3) 6Med will use group photographs with very general labels, e.g. “BMAT Crash Course”.
4) 6Med will only use images of pupils who are suitably dressed.
5) 6Med will take all reasonable measures to ensure the images are used solely for the purposes for which they are intended, but are not responsible for images that may be used by other websites or publishers or for any consequences arising from publication.
If you do not wish to give consent to the student’s image being used in the above ways, please contact us and ask for a non-consent form to complete and return to 6Med prior to the workshop or course the student is due to attend.
- Cancellations, Transfers and Refunds
- All Crash Course-only bookings, are refundable, conditional on the client providing at least ten working days notice prior to the course start date. Cancellations of less than ten working days will not be subject to any refund but can be transferred to another individual for free. You will be refunded the value of the Crash Course itself, but not the value of the Workbook as they are an e-resource.
- All 6med Bundle packages are non-refundable.
- Crash Course-only bookings and 6med Bundle packages which has Crash Courses may be transferred to a different location, date (subject to availability) or method of delivery (in-person or online) but not a different course type. 6Med reserves the right to charge a £25 administration fee to proceed with any booking amendment.
- All Tuition and Sensei bookings are fully non-refundable.
- All purchases of e-resources and e-services- including but not limited to all Crash Course e-books; BMAT Essay Marking; Personal Statement Editing and Ali Abdaal Consultation are non-refundable.
- We require 2 working days notice to switch tuition time – failure to do this may result in the session expiring. The client will not be able to rearrange the session or get a refund for any unused time.
- 6Med reserves the right to cancel any event or service provision for any reason and at any time at our absolute discretion. In the unlikely event that this occurs, you will be entitled to a full refund, however any expenses incurred related to the course including (but not limited to) travel, food and accommodation will not be reimbursed.
- Any payments done in instalments must be completed as agreed at the start. No adjustment or reductions to instalment amounts are possible even if services remain unused
- Operation of the website and functionality
5.1 This website includes links to other websites which are neither owned nor operated by us; this does not represent an endorsement.
5.2 We make no claims of association with any third parties to whose websites our website links; neither do we make any guarantees regarding the accuracy or usefulness of these websites or their content. These links are provided only for your convenience and we neither hold responsibility for, nor give any warranties for, nor make any representations regarding the content, usefulness or functionality of any such websites and/or services. We are neither responsible for, nor liable in relation to, the content or your use of such websites.
5.3 Due to the nature of the internet and any other practical reasons, we cannot guarantee error free operation of this website, and will accept no responsibility for any loss suffered, or claimed to be suffered, as a result of any lack of functionality of our website or any part thereof.
As we value our customers’ experience, we would greatly appreciate it if, on discovering any non-functionality, you notify us of the problem encountered. This will allow us to put things right as quickly as possible for the benefit of our customers.
WITHIN ALL THE BOUNDS OF APPLICABLE LAWS, 6MED RESERVES THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS TO ALTER, MODIFY, REVOKE, RESCIND OR CHANGE IN ANY WAYS THE ABOVE STATED TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ANY REASONS WITHOUT ANY PRIOR WARNING. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST CEASE FROM USING THIS WEBSITE AND ALL OUR SERVICES IMMEDIATELY.