INTERVIEW WORK BOOK
If you can’t attend the Crash Course, but really, really want the book!
The Interview Workbook contains tons of valuable knowledge such as current affairs, MMI stations and common questions (+ model answers!).
Interview Workbook In A Nutshell
We know you’re busy. Here’s the need-to-know information about the Interview Workbook.
- It’s a 200+ page A4 book that takes you through all aspects of your medicine interview. You’ll learn key concepts and ways to interview like a boss.
- The workbook was created to be used alongside our Crash Courses, but works perfectly well as a standalone preparation tool. See our Crash Course reviews.
- The entire book is written by Oxbridge medical students who have been teaching applicants about how to do well in their interviews for 6+ years.
- We cover all medical university interview styles; panel interviews (or structured interviews) and MMIs.
- You will learn how to approach questions and structure your answers in a way that makes them much more powerful.
- We’ll cover tons of common interview questions, along with providing model answers for them, as well as talking about current affairs which you should definitely know about.
- If money is an issue, we offer an extremely generous bursary scheme here.
Interview Workbook Overview
The Workbook is one of the most complimented features of our course. It takes the form of a gigantic, 200-page A4 e-book. You should treat this as your Bible during the interview season – it will greatly help you understand what’s going on in the medical world, and will, therefore, be beneficial to your life.
Written by our team of experienced medical students, the Interview Crash Course Handbook is the perfect reference manual for your interview preparation.
Table of Contents
The Table of Contents is often a good indicator as to the content of a book. Here’s what ours looks like.
These are some of the topics that are covered in-depth with the Interview Workbook. We told you it was comprehensive!
Basics of Interviews
Inner and Outer Game
Hundreds and hundreds of students have attended our courses and used our resources. In this page, you can find their unedited reviews of us.
Got some questions about the Interview Workbook? You might just find the answer here. If not, you can always reach out to us and we’ll be happy to help!
You can see the structure here! Here you can see the index and all the topics included!
Sadly no, you need to read it on a device that has the latest version of acrobat reader. You have other three options, mobiles, desktops and tablets!
It does – the interview workbook is highly applicable to provide support to every medicine applicant who needs help with their interview application, this includes Oxbridge and non-Oxbridge.
Absolutely! Medicine, VetMed and Dentistry are very similar in their application process, so you don’t have to worry about it – we have lots of satisfied VetMed and Dentistry students each year.