If you can’t attend the Crash Course, but really, really want the book!
The workbook contains strategies, tips and tricks to make your Personal Statement pop.
Personal Statement Workbook In A Nutshell
We know you’re busy. Here’s the need-to-know information about the UCAS Statement Workbook.
- It’s a 120+ page A4 book that takes you through every aspect of writing your Personal Statement for medicine.
- The workbook was created to be used alongside our Crash Courses, but works perfectly well as a standalone preparation tool. See our Crash Course reviews.
- The entire book is written by Oxbridge medical students who have been teaching applicants about how to create effective medical applications for 6+ years.
- We cover the best structure to follow for your Personal Statement. The content is unique for every applicant, but the structure can be taught.
- We will teach you how to think like an admissions tutor when writing your Personal Statement, especially when talking about your work experience.
- We’ll go through the common mistakes students make in their statements to ensure that you don’t do the same, and provide you with a ton of example statements to read through.
- If money is an issue, we offer an extremely generous bursary scheme here.
Personal Statement Workbook Overview
The Workbook is one of the most complimented features of our course. It takes the form of an in-depth, 120-page A4 e-book. Our students tend to find it intimidating initially, but when they read through the content inside, they realise it’s clear and accessible, with no unnecessary jargon or flowery language. We’ve also injected a ‘bit of banter’ (to quote one of our students), which ‘makes it quite a fun read’ apparently.
Table of Contents
The Table of Contents is often a good indicator as to the content of a book. Here’s what ours looks like.
Hundreds and hundreds of students have attended our courses and used our resources. In this page, you can find their unedited reviews of us.
Get the Personal Statement Workbook and craft the perfect statement.
All of our resources and courses are created and led by tutors who have recently gone through the process and passed with flying colours. We’ve helped thousands of students with their Personal Statements. Will yours be next?