6med | Personal Statement Bundle
Save over £110 on our Personal Statement Crash Course, 5 x Personal Statement edits, and our comprehensive Personal Statement Workbook. Get your statement to where it needs to be.
All for just
Priced at £179, the Personal Statement Bundle gives you access to everything 6MED have on offer to help with your Personal Statement. You’ll get access to the most effective physical course, five expert Personal Statement edits, as well as our comprehensive Personal Statement workbook. You’ll save over £110 from buying these individually!
In A Nutshell
We know you’re busy. So here’s the essential information about the 6med Personal Statement Bundle.
- It’s a one-day course, which runs from 10am – 5:30pm. There will also be 30 minutes at the end for questions. Most of our courses are in London, but we travel to other major cities too.
- Each class has around 30 students, with 1 instructor who is a medical student at Oxford or Cambridge.
- Each student gets a copy of our A4 course handbook.
- We spend the beginning of the course going over content for your personal statement.
- The next section we go over is strategy – how to put your content together.
- We spend the final section on writing your final first draft. You’ll leave the course with a strong first draft of your personal statement.
The Personal Statement Bundle includes 5 x expert edits from a tutor who has gone through the medicine application process before. You’ll get full written feedback and actionable tips to improve your statement.
The workbook is one of our most complimented features. It takes the form of a gigantic A4 spiral-bound tome. Written by our team of experienced medical students, the Personal Statement Crash Course Handbook is the perfect reference manual for your Personal Statement preparation.
Begin today and craft the perfect Personal Statement.
All of our resources and courses are created and led by tutors who have recently gone through the process and passed with flying colours. We’ve helped thousands of students with their Personal Statements. Will yours be next?