The Digital Personal Statement Masterclass is the best way to start and improve your Personal Statement rapidly, all from the comfort of your own home (or bed, we don’t judge).
If you can’t make an in-person course, or just prefer a digital approach, here’s your answer.
Here’s a short snippet from the course if you’re interested ☝
Priced at £79, the Digital Personal Statement Masterclass is the most effective online Personal Statement preparation course on the market. Created by a team of Oxbridge medical students, we’ve recently been through the system and will teach you everything you need to know (and more) to write the perfect Personal Statement.
Digital Personal Statement Masterclass In A Nutshell
We know you’re busy. So here’s the essential information about the 6med Digital Personal Statement Masterclass.
- You’ll get instant access to 20+ videos on every aspect of the Personal Statement. We cover topics like “Getting over blank page syndrome”, “Common mistakes to avoid” and “How to talk about work experience”.
- The Masterclass is over 2 hours long and goes into serious detail about each area of the Personal Statement, all explained in-depth.
- The course was created and is presented by Oxbridge medical students.
- The course is delivered through our beautiful online course platform. Say goodbye to technical hitches and trying to find where you left off and simply focus on the stuff that matters.
- The course is priced at £79. We also offer generous bursaries if you can’t stretch to this sum.
- You’ll get access to the 6med Surgery which is a recurring live Q&A event with our Ace Ambassador! Ask any questions about your medical application to your hearts content.
Digital Personal Statement Masterclass Overview
2+ hours of video spread out into 20+ manageable videos. The Personal Statement Masterclass will give you a solid foundation for your Personal Statement writing.
We’ll introduce you to your expert guide and cover all the basics and much more;
- What is a Personal Statement?
- How is it used?
- How to think like an admissions tutor.
- The Personal Statement writing process.
- Top 6med Personal Statement tips.
What To Write
We can’t tell you exactly what to write, but we get pretty close! We’ll cover all the things that admissions tutors love to see like (but definitely not limited to);
- Why do you want to do Medicine?
- What do you know about Medicine (and all the components of it)
- Work experience and how to speak about it.
The Personal Statement is renowned for being extremely stringent in it’s length and format. Because of this, the structure of your statement makes a huge difference. We’ll teach you;
- How much of each section to include.
- How to write the introduction and conclusion.
- How to proofread.
- How to link paragraphs together + more!
Things To Avoid
As much as there are things you should totally do in your Personal Statement, there are almost as many things you should definitely avoid. We cover those mistakes so you don’t fall down the same pitfalls many applicants will. We’ll look at things like;
- Tone of voice.
- Using paragraphs effectively.
- Parents and relatives (this is a fun one) + more.
As soon as you checkout, you’ll be sent details of the Digital Personal Statement Masterclass and you can get started right away. If you’d like to know more about the course or about us, feel free to browse around this website, and please do check out our knowledge base if you have any questions. Hope to see you soon!
Get Instant Access
As soon as you checkout, you’ll be sent details of the Digital Personal Statement Masterclass and you can get started right away.
Check out what other people thought to 6med after they got support with us. In this page, you can find their unedited reviews of our courses.
Get instant access and watch your Personal Statement come to life.
All of our resources and courses are created and led by tutors who have recently gone through the process and passed with flying colours. We’ve helped thousands of students with their Personal Statements. Will yours be next?